“A facial treatment for the body”
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask – new body product by the multi-awarded Swedish skincare line M Picaut.
Red wine grape seeds and natural salicylic acid from willow are exiting ingredients in M Picaut’s new body product.
– The idea behind our body line is to create like a facial treatment, but for the body.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is one of our ”2-in-1” products that both exfoliates and gives your skin a beauty treatment, says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO at M Picaut.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is the fourth product in the M Picaut skincare line. Previous products are: shower gel Happy Sparkling Body Wash, body oil Goodness Glow All Over Dry Oil and body lotion Crème de la Crème Body Lotion.
– The concept for our body line is Ecoluxury, premium products loaded with natural ingredients. Our new body exfoliant prepares the skin so that the other body products are better and deeper absorbed into the skin, says Mette Picaut, founder of the many times awarded skincare line made in Sweden.
One of the most exiting ingredients in the body peel mask is extracts from red wine grape seeds.
– My husband Eric, who also works for the company, is from France. This is of course a subtle shout out to him. As far as I know, M Picaut is the first Swedish skincare line that uses grape seeds, which is in line with our vision; to use only to best from Mother Nature and to offer cutting edge products.
Wine grape seeds are rich in anti oxidants, for example vitamin C with it’s anti-ageing properties and vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals. Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask also contains natural salicylic acid from willow.
– I’m completely in love with this ingredient! The natural acids both gentle and extremely gentle, removes old deals skin cells, boosts cellular rejuvenation and gives the skin fresh, smooth and vitalised, says Mette Picaut.
Willow bark has deep cleansing anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for problem prone skin like keratosis polaris (bumpy skin on arms) ans acne. It also strengthens the skins top barrier layer, retains moisture.
– This is really a product that suits many, from teenagers to men and women with mature skin. Basically a unisex product for all ages.
Other ingredients in the body peel mask are calming and soothing aloe vera, anti-bacterial lemon myrtle and M Picuat’s signature ingredient: sea buckthorn, loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask (200 ml) is available with authorised resellers, spas and online stores.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask
- body peeling and beauty mask, a 2-in-1 product.
- Anti-age effect på huden med silkeslen yta.
- Suits men and women of all ages.
- Organic ingredients.
- Boosts cellular rejuvenation for a smoother skin.
- Extracts from grape seeds protect from free radicals.
- Deep cleansing natural salicylic acid from willow bark.
- Healing lemon myrtle for mature and blemished skin.
- Take a small amount of Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask and massage onto damp skin.
- Leave the product on the skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- For sensitive skin: dilute the mask with a few drops of water, keep on adding a little water for a milder peeling. Massage lightly and rinse off.
- For a deeper effect: apply mask directly on dry skin. Add water, little by little. Let the mask stay on for a few minutes longer.
- Use: once a week, or as often as your skin may need it, depending on skin type.
M Picaut – winner of Body Product of the Year
The new body exfoliator Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask won Body Product of the Year at the 2019 Daisy Beauty Awards. – This is the future of skincare; effective and locally produced ecoluxury says Mette Picaut, founder of the Swedish beauty success. Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask was released in November 2018 and is the […]
New position for Mr Picaut
It was love at first sight. Outside a metro station in Tokyo. Two children and 26 years later Mette’s and Eric’s love story continues. Now also a couple at work. This fall Eric started as a Sales Manager at the M Picaut office in Gothenburg. Hi Eric. Tell us more about your new position. – […]
“A facial treatment for the body”
New: Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask – new body product by the multi-awarded Swedish skincare line M Picaut. Red wine grape seeds and natural salicylic acid from willow are exiting ingredients in M Picaut’s new body product. – The idea behind our body line is to create like a facial treatment, but for the body. Amazing […]
Ask the Skin Expert: How to treat Perioral Dermatitis
Bumps, rashes and redness around mouth and nose. Perioral dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disease very common in women between the ages 20–30. Skin therapist Jill Garpefors, who uses M Picaut skincare products at her own salon Ça Va (Hovås, Sweden), knows how to treat the condition. Hi Jill! What is perioral dermatit? – Perioral dermatit […]
Niacinamide has anti-age effect and reduces sun damage
Mette about one of her new favourite ingredients: Few things make me as enthusiastic as discovering ingredients that are both effective and safe to use. One of the favourites is Niacinamide (vitamin B3), that is found in our luxurious face mask Hydra Lagoon Overnight Mask! Recently Niacinamide has reached the status of a ”buzz-ingredient” in […]
M Picaut winner of Bodycare of the Year
The citrus-scenting body oil Goodness Glow All Over Dry Oil by M Picaut, wins first price in the category Bodycare of the Year at Swedens largest beauty awards; Swedish Beauty & Cosmetics Awards 2017. – I am thrilled! Last year we won in the category Facial Product of the Year. And now, our body oil […]
M Picaut winner of international awards
Five product by M Picaut won first price at the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017, in UK. On top of that the brand also won in the categories Best Scandinavian Skincare and Best Organic Skincare in Scandinavia. – I’m extremely happy and proud! says Mette Picaut, the founder of the Swedish skincare success. The facial serum […]
We won Swedish Beauty Awards 2016
Congratulations Mette Picaut, who took home first prize in this year’s Facial Skincare Product of the Year at the Swedish Beauty Awards 2016. You won among 30 brands and 50 products. How does it feel? Somewhat surprised, extremely fun and almost a bit unreal! The fact that one of our products wins the largest and […]
Wonderful blogg love from Germany!
It’s always great and lots of fun reading other beauty bloggers reviews. Hanna from Foxycheeks is not just a blogger but one of the biggest beautybloggers in Germany, so that makes it a little extra cool. A really nice start of the week. I love the part when she writes about how Floris from amazingy.com […]