New position for Mr Picaut
It was love at first sight. Outside a metro station in Tokyo. Two children and 26 years later Mette’s and Eric’s love story continues. Now also a couple at work. This fall Eric started as a Sales Manager at the M Picaut office in Gothenburg.
Hi Eric. Tell us more about your new position.
– As a Sales Manager my roll will be to develop our organisation especially in sales and services. Take it to a new level.
What is your background?
– I’m originally from Saint Malo/Bretagne, north west of France and I have been working many years as an model all over the world, Paris, Milano and Tokyo. It was during a period in Japan I met Mette. She was in modelling business too so for a long time we travelled and worked together. I have always had an interest in fashion and I have been Store Manager at Henry Lloyd in Gothenburg and managed two stores for Tiger of Sweden. If I were to describe myself I would say that I am a social person and a driven problem solver that love working with service!
You’ve been with Mette since the very start of the M Picaut carrier. Has it been a lot of talks about skincare at home?
–Yes, Mette has always tried all the products on me and the children! I have also had a say when it comes to the scents. something that I’m good at and really enjoy. I have always been fascinated with Mettes ambitions and I am very proud and impressed of her hard work. She is so passionate and puts a lot of hours into creating the products. We have really been looking forward to working together and now is the time to make a dream come true. This is a new adventure for us both and to work together to take the company a step further.
M Picaut’s products are for both men and women. Why is mens’ skincare important to you?
– At the end of the day, it all comes down to taking care of yourself. No matter if you are a man or a woman. Just as much as I like dressing nicely, I like taking care of my skin. It makes me feel fresh. To have a workout, take a shower and use great skincare products for both body and face, put on a nice suit and go out and cease the day.All the scents in the M Picaut skincare line are unisex and the products are very effective for men as well as women. I can really recommend men to use these products.
What does your skincare routine look like?
– After a gym session I use Happy Sparkling Body Wash in the shower. For the face I use a few drops of Hydra Miracle Serum and some moisturiser, for exemple Skin Detox Moisturiser. In the evening I use the facial cleanser Glorious Green Foaming Cleanser, a great foaming cleanser with a wonderful scent and makes your skin feel fresh and clean after a long day of work. After that I use the ”Broccoli-Cream”, Skin Detox Moisturiser and Precious Eye Cream which is quickly absorbed into the skin.
Which is your favourite product?
– Actually… I have to pick two. Glorious Green Foaming Cleanser has such a great lemon scent and makes you feel fresh and clean, but Hydra Miracle Serum is also a product that I always keep in my gym bag.
M Picaut – winner of Body Product of the Year
The new body exfoliator Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask won Body Product of the Year at the 2019 Daisy Beauty Awards. – This is the future of skincare; effective and locally produced ecoluxury says Mette Picaut, founder of the Swedish beauty success. Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask was released in November 2018 and is the […]
New position for Mr Picaut
It was love at first sight. Outside a metro station in Tokyo. Two children and 26 years later Mette’s and Eric’s love story continues. Now also a couple at work. This fall Eric started as a Sales Manager at the M Picaut office in Gothenburg. Hi Eric. Tell us more about your new position. – […]
“A facial treatment for the body”
New: Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask – new body product by the multi-awarded Swedish skincare line M Picaut. Red wine grape seeds and natural salicylic acid from willow are exiting ingredients in M Picaut’s new body product. – The idea behind our body line is to create like a facial treatment, but for the body. Amazing […]
Ask the Skin Expert: How to treat Perioral Dermatitis
Bumps, rashes and redness around mouth and nose. Perioral dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disease very common in women between the ages 20–30. Skin therapist Jill Garpefors, who uses M Picaut skincare products at her own salon Ça Va (Hovås, Sweden), knows how to treat the condition. Hi Jill! What is perioral dermatit? – Perioral dermatit […]
Niacinamide has anti-age effect and reduces sun damage
Mette about one of her new favourite ingredients: Few things make me as enthusiastic as discovering ingredients that are both effective and safe to use. One of the favourites is Niacinamide (vitamin B3), that is found in our luxurious face mask Hydra Lagoon Overnight Mask! Recently Niacinamide has reached the status of a ”buzz-ingredient” in […]
M Picaut winner of Bodycare of the Year
The citrus-scenting body oil Goodness Glow All Over Dry Oil by M Picaut, wins first price in the category Bodycare of the Year at Swedens largest beauty awards; Swedish Beauty & Cosmetics Awards 2017. – I am thrilled! Last year we won in the category Facial Product of the Year. And now, our body oil […]
M Picaut winner of international awards
Five product by M Picaut won first price at the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017, in UK. On top of that the brand also won in the categories Best Scandinavian Skincare and Best Organic Skincare in Scandinavia. – I’m extremely happy and proud! says Mette Picaut, the founder of the Swedish skincare success. The facial serum […]
We won Swedish Beauty Awards 2016
Congratulations Mette Picaut, who took home first prize in this year’s Facial Skincare Product of the Year at the Swedish Beauty Awards 2016. You won among 30 brands and 50 products. How does it feel? Somewhat surprised, extremely fun and almost a bit unreal! The fact that one of our products wins the largest and […]
Wonderful blogg love from Germany!
It’s always great and lots of fun reading other beauty bloggers reviews. Hanna from Foxycheeks is not just a blogger but one of the biggest beautybloggers in Germany, so that makes it a little extra cool. A really nice start of the week. I love the part when she writes about how Floris from amazingy.com […]