News from M Picaut: “Serum with bakuchiol gives magical glow”
Gold Magician Firming Oil is an oil-based serum with the “natural retinol” bakuchiol and carotenoids that give the skin a deep, golden skin tone.
– The result is a firmer complexion with a magical glow, says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO of M Picaut Swedish Skincare.
Gold Magician Firming Oil is the new gold nugget from the acclaimed skin care series M Picaut. The name is a wink to the golden glow the skin gets thanks to Carotenoids from the carrot. The serum also contains Bakuchiol, often called “natural Retinol”, which gives an anti-aging effect and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
– Bakuchiol is an incredibly exciting ingredient. This is the first time we use it in one of our products and it feels like a perfect piece of the puzzle in our skin care series, says Mette Picaut.
Bakuchiol is found naturally in various plants and has a documented anti-aging effect on the skin that is similar to that of synthetic Retinol, but without the side effects such as flaking, itching and irritation.
Together with a complex of natural Vitamin A from Rosehip, Sea Buckthorn and Apricot kernel, it evens out skin tone, reduces dark circles under the eyes and diminishes signs of aging. Carotenoids from Carrot seeds and Carrot root give the skin a natural deep, golden glow and protect against blue light from our screens which in the long run can make the skin more fragile.
– Carotenoids gets rid of dull skin tone and provide an anti-inflammatory effect that slows down skin aging and reduces sensitivity, says Mette Picaut.
She compares the development of the new serum to the art of “washing gold”, where the gold nuggets filled with ideas and knowledge over the years, have been filtered out.
– My philosophy “Less is more” has been with me since the very beginning, just over ten years ago; that rather fewer products should have the power to give, and do, a great lot for the skin. Gold Magician Firming Oil is proof of that.
The name “Gold Magician” comes from Mette’s fascination with Alchemy, something that also inspired the serum.
– In my 20’s, I read the book “The Alchemist” by Paolo Coelho and was captivated by the idea that everything can be evolved, both on the inside and the outside. A large part of my life has been about following and developing my intuition, something I also use in the development of our skin care products, says Mette Picaut.
Gold Magician Firming Oil is also a love tribute to the all the dermatologists who use M Picaut’s skin care series in their treatments.
– The sense of touch is incredibly important and healing, it is the dermatologists who create real magic. It is my mission to make sure the are equipped with the very finest products as tools!
Gold Magician Firming Oil (30 ml) is available for purchase from authorized dermatologists, spas and selected online shops. Recommended price is SEK 849 SEK at retailers.
Gold Magician Firming Oil
- Gives a glow and a warmer skin tone.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes the skin firmer and more resilient.
- Protects from blue screen light and external contaminants.
- Deeply moisturizes.
- Used morning and / or evening after cleaning.
- Bakuchiol, a “natural Retinol” increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- Carotenoids provide deep, golden skin tone and protect against blue light.
- Squalene has antioxidant properties, retains moisture in the skin and reduces pigmentation.
- Wild Yams and natural Phytosterols strengthen and soothe the skin barrier.
- Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and gives dry skin a healthy glow.
- Sea Buckthorn gives the skin a Vitamin C boost and reduces signs of ageing.
“Empowering Women” – Fair Trade Sheabutter
The Shea Butter in M Picaut’s products comes from a Ghanian women’s cooperative. The Fair Trade business empowers the women and give them a stabil income. Shea Butter is natural and vegan with amazing and moisturizing nourishing properties. The butter comes from the African Shea nut. There, it has been used for thousands of years […]
News from M Picaut: “Serum with bakuchiol gives magical glow”
Gold Magician Firming Oil is an oil-based serum with the “natural retinol” bakuchiol and carotenoids that give the skin a deep, golden skin tone. – The result is a firmer complexion with a magical glow, says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO of M Picaut Swedish Skincare. Gold Magician Firming Oil is the new gold nugget […]
Two Time Champion
It is M Picaut that applies, when the dermatologist can choose for himself. In this year’s edition of the Skincare Professionals Awards, our locally produced eco-luxury won in two of seven categories. – Incredible! That picky professionals choose our products says something about our brand! says Mette. The Skincare Professionals Awards are arranged by SHR, […]
News from M Picaut: “A multi serum with pearl extract and PHA acid”
Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum – a new serum with mineral-rich pearl extract, soothing licorice root and vitamin C bomb Indian gooseberry from the acclaimed skin care brand M Picaut Swedish Skincare. The new Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum is mild, yet effective, improves pigmentation and gives a fresh radiance. – This is the serum […]
Drops de luxe with ruby and niacinamide
Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum – a new serum by the awarded skincare line M Picaut Swedish Skincare, who is also celebrating a 10 year anniversary. Niacinamide, with anti-age properties, and red ruby with glowing warmth, are two of the ingredients in M Picaut’s new Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum. – We are celebrating our […]
Two new facial moisturisers by Mette Picaut: “Probiotics and Gemstones will strengthen your skin”.
M Picaut Swedish Skincare is now launching two new moisturisers; Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream and Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream. The moisturisers are based on Prebiotic and Probiotic that help maintain and strengthen the skin. – From the very start, we have developed nourishing and anti inflammatory skincare. So this feels like a […]
Fourth year in a row: M Picaut winner at Swedish Beauty Awards
The Swedish skincare brand M Picaut won again, for the fourth year in a row, at Swedens most prestigious beauty awards, Swedish Beauty Awards. The body peel mask Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask stood as a winner of the Body Product of the Year 2019. – I love ”two-in-one”-products. This is ecoluxury as it’s best! […]
M Picaut – winner of Body Product of the Year
The new body exfoliator Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask won Body Product of the Year at the 2019 Daisy Beauty Awards. – This is the future of skincare; effective and locally produced ecoluxury says Mette Picaut, founder of the Swedish beauty success. Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask was released in November 2018 and is the […]
New position for Mr Picaut
It was love at first sight. Outside a metro station in Tokyo. Two children and 26 years later Mette’s and Eric’s love story continues. Now also a couple at work. This fall Eric started as a Sales Manager at the M Picaut office in Gothenburg. Hi Eric. Tell us more about your new position. – […]