“Empowering Women” – Fair Trade Sheabutter
The Shea Butter in M Picaut’s products comes from a Ghanian women’s cooperative. The Fair Trade business empowers the women and give them a stabil income.
Shea Butter is natural and vegan with amazing and moisturizing nourishing properties. The butter comes from the African Shea nut. There, it has been used for thousands of years as lamp oil, in cooking and for skin care.
The Shea Butter in our products come from a Ghanian women’s cooperative. The business give these women increased confidence and a stable income. And with that comes better living conditions.
The process starts with the women collecting the nuts, sorting and finally washing them. It is important to throw away bad nuts to ensure a butter of the finest quality. The knowledge has been passed on for generations. After processing the nuts according to traditional methods, you get a nutritious and moisturizing butter with high levels of fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants.
The antioxidants may help protect the body’s cells from free radicals.
Shea Butter may also help protect against UV-rays from the sun. Natural vitamins A and E are known to have an anti-aging effect on the skin. The production of collagen is stimulated, the skin is well nourished and moisturized to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Shea butter is quickly absorbed into the skin and very beneficial for dry skin. Also good for the pregnant belly and also on children’s sensitive skin.
Our product with Shea Butter:
News from M Picaut: “Serum with bakuchiol gives magical glow”
Gold Magician Firming Oil is an oil-based serum with the “natural retinol” bakuchiol and carotenoids that give the skin a deep, golden skin tone.
– The result is a firmer complexion with a magical glow, says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO of M Picaut Swedish Skincare.
Gold Magician Firming Oil is the new gold nugget from the acclaimed skin care series M Picaut. The name is a wink to the golden glow the skin gets thanks to Carotenoids from the carrot. The serum also contains Bakuchiol, often called “natural Retinol”, which gives an anti-aging effect and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
– Bakuchiol is an incredibly exciting ingredient. This is the first time we use it in one of our products and it feels like a perfect piece of the puzzle in our skin care series, says Mette Picaut.
Bakuchiol is found naturally in various plants and has a documented anti-aging effect on the skin that is similar to that of synthetic Retinol, but without the side effects such as flaking, itching and irritation.
Together with a complex of natural Vitamin A from Rosehip, Sea Buckthorn and Apricot kernel, it evens out skin tone, reduces dark circles under the eyes and diminishes signs of aging. Carotenoids from Carrot seeds and Carrot root give the skin a natural deep, golden glow and protect against blue light from our screens which in the long run can make the skin more fragile.
– Carotenoids gets rid of dull skin tone and provide an anti-inflammatory effect that slows down skin aging and reduces sensitivity, says Mette Picaut.
She compares the development of the new serum to the art of “washing gold”, where the gold nuggets filled with ideas and knowledge over the years, have been filtered out.
– My philosophy “Less is more” has been with me since the very beginning, just over ten years ago; that rather fewer products should have the power to give, and do, a great lot for the skin. Gold Magician Firming Oil is proof of that.
The name “Gold Magician” comes from Mette’s fascination with Alchemy, something that also inspired the serum.
– In my 20’s, I read the book “The Alchemist” by Paolo Coelho and was captivated by the idea that everything can be evolved, both on the inside and the outside. A large part of my life has been about following and developing my intuition, something I also use in the development of our skin care products, says Mette Picaut.
Gold Magician Firming Oil is also a love tribute to the all the dermatologists who use M Picaut’s skin care series in their treatments.
– The sense of touch is incredibly important and healing, it is the dermatologists who create real magic. It is my mission to make sure the are equipped with the very finest products as tools!
Gold Magician Firming Oil (30 ml) is available for purchase from authorized dermatologists, spas and selected online shops. Recommended price is SEK 849 SEK at retailers.
Gold Magician Firming Oil
- Gives a glow and a warmer skin tone.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes the skin firmer and more resilient.
- Protects from blue screen light and external contaminants.
- Deeply moisturizes.
- Used morning and / or evening after cleaning.
- Bakuchiol, a “natural Retinol” increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- Carotenoids provide deep, golden skin tone and protect against blue light.
- Squalene has antioxidant properties, retains moisture in the skin and reduces pigmentation.
- Wild Yams and natural Phytosterols strengthen and soothe the skin barrier.
- Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and gives dry skin a healthy glow.
- Sea Buckthorn gives the skin a Vitamin C boost and reduces signs of ageing.
Two Time Champion
It is M Picaut that applies, when the dermatologist can choose for himself. In this year’s edition of the Skincare Professionals Awards, our locally produced eco-luxury won in two of seven categories.
– Incredible! That picky professionals choose our products says something about our brand! says Mette.
The Skincare Professionals Awards are arranged by SHR, the Swedish Dermatologists’ National Organization. And it was also professional dermatologists who sat on the jury and chose between 88 products from 19 different companies in this year’s edition of the competition. When the winners were announced, M Picaut won first prize in two out of the seven categories. Crème de la Crème Body Lotion was the Body Care of the Year and Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream won the Moisturiser of the Year.
– We are so incredibly happy to win in these two heavy categories. Also, no other brand won two awards, it almost feels unreal! says Mette Picaut, CEO and founder of M Picaut.
Why do you think M Picaut’s products won?
– Our skin care products deliver both effective results and sensual pleasure. It has been our goal since the beginning, to develop clean, locally produced and professional products that give as great results as possible, with as little impact on the environment as possible.
How big is it to win in the Skincare Professionals Awards?
– It’s huge. Authorized dermatologists stand for knowledge, quality and security and this it is the 65th anniversary of the national organization. These awards are not only a boost for Swedish, locally produced skin care, but also for our dermatologist customers. They are our local heroes in these special times. Our products in the hands of a dermatologist give magical results!
Winner of Body Care of the Year 2020: Crème de la Crème Body Lotion
The Jury: “Is like chocolate – you never get enough! The scent means that you never want any other body cream. That you also become fantastically soft is just a bonus. ”
Mette: “This is the new generation of Less is more that covers many areas. It cares for quenched, tight, dry skin, as well as soothing redness and irritation of the sensitive. Rich in vitamins A, C and E due to apricot kernel oil and super berry sea buckthorn. Lovely scent of lemon myrtle that also has an antibacterial effect, which is not so bad in these strange times. Function and bliss in one! ”
News from M Picaut: “A multi serum with pearl extract and PHA acid”
Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum – a new serum with mineral-rich pearl extract, soothing licorice root and vitamin C bomb Indian gooseberry from the acclaimed skin care brand M Picaut Swedish Skincare. The new Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum is mild, yet effective, improves pigmentation and gives a fresh radiance.
– This is the serum I’ve dreamt of! says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO of M Picaut.
Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum is the new star from M Picaut, this fall. Pearl extract, AHA and PHA acid and licorice root, among other things, evens out skin tone, deeply hydrates the skin and provides a gentle but long-term effective refreshment.
– This serum is something I have longed for. It treats pigment spots and evens out skin tone in a natural way, thanks to AHA and PHA acid, licorice root, Indian gooseberry and mineral-rich pearl extract. The advanced complex is truly magical when it comes to deeply hydrating the skin, says Mette Picaut.
– There has been a lack of an extra mild serum with AHA and PHA acid on the market.
Many of us have sensitive skin, it felt important to develop a serum that is as gentle as possible to our skin, yet gives that deep effect.
The PHA acid is mild and boosts the skin hydration, while the AHA acids provide an anti-aging effect and gentle exfoliation of the skin. The result is a serum that you can use both day and night and that evens out skin tone, gives new radiance and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum also contains betaglucans which make the skin more resistant while soothing redness and skin irritations.
– This is a wonderful multi serum in so many ways. On the one hand it is an anti-age serum that improves fine lines and wrinkles, on the other hand it improves skin texture. But not to forget, it also diminishes pigment spots and gives the skin radiance and elasticity.
The pearl extract is rich in antioxidants and has soothing properties while licorice root minimizes redness and brightens pigment spots. The Indian gooseberry is a real vitamin C bomb. A single berry contains eight times more vitamin C than an orange. Like the AHA and PHA acid, it improves pigmentation, evens out skin tone and has a firming effect.
– We have a clear goal for all our products; to work long-term, without disturbing the skin too much. It is always the best way for reaching best results, says Mette Picaut.
Well-thought-out eco-luxury that surprises and gives a long-term effect, yet kind to both people and environment, is the basic idea behind the entire M Picaut skin care series.
– We live in a strange time where it is very important to take care of yourself, but also to take care of others. Being kind goes a long way. This is what this product is all about and what it stands for. We should all feel like a pearl in life!
Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum (30 ml) is available from authorized dermatologists, spas and selected online shops. Recommended price is SEK 849 at retailers. (Available in cabin size for salons and spas, 150 ml.)
Pearl Luminous Gentle PHA Serum:
- Impoves pigmentation.
- Minimizes redness.
- Gives an even and clear skin tone.
- Deeply moisturizes.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- For normal, mature, dry and / or sensitive skin.
- Used morning and / or evening after cleaning.
Pearl extract is rich in antioxidants and has calming properties.
Lactobionic Acid (PHA) retains moisture and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Mandelic Acid (AHA) has anti inflammatory properties.
Glycolic Acid (AHA) is deep acting and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Lacto Acid (AHA) improves skin’s moisture levels and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Licorice Root (Eco) improves pigmentation, reduces redness and has soothing properties.
Indian Gooseberry (Eco) high levels of Vitamin C protects against oxidative stress.
Betaglucan Reduces skin irritation och redness. Prepares sensitive skin in case of stress, when exfoliating.
Hyaluronic acid – low molecular improves skin tone, elasticity and gives a plumping effect.
Hyalurocinc acid high – molecular (Veg.) creates an effective hydra barrier and has anti age properties. Dramatically increases the skin’s ability to bind moisture.
Drops de luxe with ruby and niacinamide
Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum – a new serum by the awarded skincare line M Picaut Swedish Skincare, who is also celebrating a 10 year anniversary. Niacinamide, with anti-age properties, and red ruby with glowing warmth, are two of the ingredients in M Picaut’s new Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum.
– We are celebrating our 10th anniversary and ruby is the perfect symbol for what we stand for. Making skincare with passion! says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO of M Picaut.
The Swedish skincare line M Picaut is celebrating their 10th year in business with an exiting launch of the luxurious serum Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum.
– Last fall we launched two facial creams with probiotics and gems, and these two products have become best sellers since then. Now it’s time for the little sister, a serum made of drops de luxe. We have been perfecting this formula for years and it feels amazing to be able to release the product now. says Mette Picaut.
The serum gives an intense och deep anti-age boost thanks to niacinamide, several ceramides, hyaluronic acid and squalane. The formula also contains ruby, a precious gem said to strengthen and nourish the skin for a more vibrantly energized complexion.
– Personally this intensely red ruby stands for passion and vitality, but above all, the love for what we. Eco luxury skincare that shows results and is gentle to your skin as well as our nature. says Mette Picaut.
Niacinamide, the active vitamin B3, fortifies the skin barrier and strengthens the outer skin barrier, minimises pores and improves overall skin condition.
– Niacinamide boosters are very trendy right now. They calm, repair and lift your skin. Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum contains such high levels of niacinamide that we pretty much could have launched it as a booster. But I always think “less is more”. One product with many functions give us a smarter content and less products on the shelf. So much better for both humans and the environment. says Mette Picaut.
Ceramides occur naturally in our skin and keeps it supple and smooth, but as we grow older we lose some of the ceramides.
–The serum is made by a complex based on three natural ceramides. It helps regenerate skin elasticity and also gives an anti-age effect.
Pre-and postbiotic maintain and energizes strengthens the skins own microflora, for a healthier and more resistent skin. Combined with hyaluronic acid, which stimulates the skins own collagen production, and hydrating squalene the result is a anti-age serum that both strengthens and deeply moisturizes the skin djupet.
– A serum should feel like a high-end piece made of finest silk, light and luxurious, yet effective. Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum builds up your skin, both from the inside out. And from the outside and in. says Mette Picaut.
– Basically locally produced skincare with extra everything, and some more!
Ruby Passion Probiotic Lifting Serum (30 ml) is available at licensed beauticians, spas and selected web shops.
- Deep anti-age boost.
- Strengthens, calms and balances your skin.
- Softens fine lines.
- Deeply hydrates.
- Smooths the skin.
- For normal, mature, dry, mixed and/or dry skin.
- To be used morning and/or evening after cleansing.
Two new facial moisturisers by Mette Picaut: “Probiotics and Gemstones will strengthen your skin”.
M Picaut Swedish Skincare is now launching two new moisturisers; Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream and Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream. The moisturisers are based on Prebiotic and Probiotic that help maintain and strengthen the skin.
– From the very start, we have developed nourishing and anti inflammatory skincare. So this feels like a natural step in this direction, says Mette Picaut, founder of the successful Swedish brand.
Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream is a repairing and strengthening cream with anti-age effect for normal, sensitive or unbalanced skin. Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream on the other hand is a calming and healing cream for oily, combination, normal or problem prone skin.
– Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream is a lighter cream that suits women and men of all ages, especially people with oily or combination skin. Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream is made for the dryer skin type and contains two different sized molecules of Hyaluronic Acid. The smaller size is more effective on the deeper levels and slows down ageing. While the larger sized molecules has amazing moisturising properties, says Mete Picaut.
Both products contain Prebiotic; the important nourishment for good bacteria, and Probiotic; bacteria that maintain and strengthens the skin’s own natural micro flora in which leads to a healthier and more resilient skin.
– I have been paying attention to these good bacteria for a few years now, since they started to pop up in both anti inflammatory food and skin care. Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream and Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream both contain high levels of Prebiotics that nourish the good bacteria. This leads to a stronger and better protective barrier by increasing the skin’s own oxygen intake for a more firm and healthy skin.
Another main ingredient in the two newly released products is Squalene which is an excellent hydrant and is found naturally in our skin. Squalene is quickly absorbed, has very high emollient and improves elasticity. It is also considered as a potent antioxidant as it naturally protects against UV-rays and fights pigmentation.
– The combination of Pre- and Probiotic together with high levels of Squalene, hydra bomb complex Pentavitine and different sized Hyaluronic Acids is simply an amazing formula. And in the decomposition of Probiotic there are more benefits for the skin; new substances with great properties such as Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides and Vitamins that all improve skin’s own glow, hydration levels and production of collagen, says Mette Picaut.
Gemstones are other very exiting ingredients in our two products. In Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream there Rose Quartz to calm and balance and in Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream you have the purple Amethyst in combination with the Probiotic formula to reduce inflammation and redness.
Our skincare is known to build and strengthen the skin, especially sensitive skin. From the very start we have always looked for gentle yet effective innovative Bio Tech ingredients.
With Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream and Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream we hope that we will able to add more value! says Mette Picaut.
Amethyst Obsession Probiotic Balancing Cream
• A light cream with the new generation of Prebiotic, Probiotic and Postbiotic.
• Strengthens skin’s own microbiome for at calmer and more balanced skin.
• Semi precious stone Amethyst, in combination with Probiotic formula, reduces inflammation and redness.
• Squalene, Hyaluronic Acid and Pentavitine increases skin’s hydration levels.
• A day and night cream for a stronger and healthier skin.
• Use morning and evening after cleansing.
• For oily, combination, normal or problem prone skin.
Rose Quartz Supreme Probiotic Rich Cream
• Luxuriously rich cream with the new generation of Prebiotic, Probiotic and Postbiotic.
• Deeper level anti ageing.
• Strengthens skin’s own microbiome.
• Hyaluronic Acid stimulates collagen- and elastin production for a firmer skin.
• Pentavitin ensures deep hydration and removes fine lines.
• Semi precious stone Rose Quarts soothes and balances.
• Use morning and evening after cleansing.
• For normal, sensitive or unbalanced skin in need of love and care.
Fourth year in a row: M Picaut winner at Swedish Beauty Awards
The Swedish skincare brand M Picaut won again, for the fourth year in a row, at Swedens most prestigious beauty awards, Swedish Beauty Awards. The body peel mask Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask stood as a winner of the Body Product of the Year 2019.
– I love ”two-in-one”-products. This is ecoluxury as it’s best! says Mette Picaut, founder of the Swedish beauty sucess.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask won the category Body Product of the Year at Swedens most important beauty award, Swedish Beauty Awards 2019. This is the fourth year in a row that we find M Picaut’s organic skincare products as a winner and this was the statement of the jury:
”A long-lasting body cleanser in a tube that will transform any skin from dry croc inte silky smooth and moisturised – in a snap.”
– This sure is the Product of the Year. We’ve received amazing feed-back both from customers and skin therapists. Nothing beats a great skincare product that is both effective and gentle, says Mette Picaut, founder of the successful organic skincare line.
The idea behind Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is to design a product that works as a facial treatment, but for the body. This is why it has both an exfoliating properties as well as the replenishing qualities of a beauty mask.
The Less-is-More concept is something that the Swedish skincare brand has been focusing on since the very beginning.
– You shouldn’t need unnecessary products on your bathroom shelves. To use fewer products that are easily combined makes sense today. A body mask and body exfoliator in one is great both for your skin and the environment.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask contains red grape seeds and natural salicylic acid from the willow bark, with double exfoliating effect, aloe vera with soothing, calming and healing properties, lemon myrtle with strong anti-bacterial qualities and M Picaut’s signature ingredient sea buckthorn, a real vitamin C and antioxidant booster.
The body exfoliator is a deep cleanser and purifies the pores. It does wonders to everything from dry elbows to dry legs and leaves the skin silky smooth. This is just like a SPA-treatment, except you can easily do i yourself at home, says Mette Picaut.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is the fourth product in M Picaut’s line of body products and the last step of a perfect face treatment for the whole body.
Combined with the body oil Goodness Glow All Over Dry Oil, winner of the Body Product of the Year at the Swedish Beauty Awards 2018, and the body lotion Crème de la Crème Body Lotion it becomes the perfect ritual for your body and soul!
There are more exiting M Picaut products in the pipeline
– We are complementing our line with some probiotics in a nice combination. Coming this fall. Something I’ll tell you more about soon. Of course it’s done the M Picaut way, so it’s going to be special…
M Picaut – winner of Body Product of the Year
The new body exfoliator Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask won Body Product of the Year at the 2019 Daisy Beauty Awards.
– This is the future of skincare; effective and locally produced ecoluxury says Mette Picaut, founder of the Swedish beauty success.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask was released in November 2018 and is the fourth product in the body line by M Picaut. It just won the category Body Product of the Year at the Swedish Daisy Beauty Award 2019.
”Who doesn’t want their body skincare products to give them a ”new you”? Presenting the shower product that works like a reset-button for your skin. A natural best friend in the bathroom for when you want to step out of the shower like a new person.” Those were the words of the 65 beauty-bloggers making up the jury of the Daisy Beauty Awards 2019.
– It is truly amazing to receive this prize and a double honour when it comes from a jury that consists of Swedens most recognised beauty elite. If anyone knows beauty products, it’s this jury, says Mette Picaut.
The idea behind Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is that it should be like a facial treatment for the whole body. This is why it both exfoliates and pampers.
One of the ingredients is red grape seed which is a loving tribute to Mette’s husband Eric Picaut, Sales Manager at the head office of M Picaut in Gothenburg.
– Because Eric is from France, using grape seed extract is nod to his heritage. And as far as I know, we are the first Swedish skincare brand that uses this ingredient. This is of course part of our vision. To use the very best from Mother Nature and to offer cutting edge products, says Mette Picaut.
Grape seeds are rich in anti-oxidants, for example vitamin C with it’s anti-ageing properties and vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals. The body peel mask also contains natural salicylic acid from willow which gently yet effectively removes old skin cells and boosts cellular rejuvenation. Willow bark has deep cleansing anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for problem prone skin like keratosis polaris (bumpy skin on arms) and acne. It also strengthens the skin’s top barrier layer and retains moisture. Like all other M Picaut products the ingredients are organic and produced locally in Sweden.
– This award really shows us all that the green choice is just as effective as the ”usual stuff” on the shelves, or maybe even more so. Ecoluxury gives results, strengthens the barrier of the skin and is full of the very best nourishment, says Mette Picaut.
– I truly believe that this is the future of skincare, locally produced ecoluxury that gives more than expected. I have lots of new ideas and this award encourages me to continue.
New position for Mr Picaut
It was love at first sight. Outside a metro station in Tokyo. Two children and 26 years later Mette’s and Eric’s love story continues. Now also a couple at work. This fall Eric started as a Sales Manager at the M Picaut office in Gothenburg.
Hi Eric. Tell us more about your new position.
– As a Sales Manager my roll will be to develop our organisation especially in sales and services. Take it to a new level.
What is your background?
– I’m originally from Saint Malo/Bretagne, north west of France and I have been working many years as an model all over the world, Paris, Milano and Tokyo. It was during a period in Japan I met Mette. She was in modelling business too so for a long time we travelled and worked together. I have always had an interest in fashion and I have been Store Manager at Henry Lloyd in Gothenburg and managed two stores for Tiger of Sweden. If I were to describe myself I would say that I am a social person and a driven problem solver that love working with service!
You’ve been with Mette since the very start of the M Picaut carrier. Has it been a lot of talks about skincare at home?
–Yes, Mette has always tried all the products on me and the children! I have also had a say when it comes to the scents. something that I’m good at and really enjoy. I have always been fascinated with Mettes ambitions and I am very proud and impressed of her hard work. She is so passionate and puts a lot of hours into creating the products. We have really been looking forward to working together and now is the time to make a dream come true. This is a new adventure for us both and to work together to take the company a step further.
M Picaut’s products are for both men and women. Why is mens’ skincare important to you?
– At the end of the day, it all comes down to taking care of yourself. No matter if you are a man or a woman. Just as much as I like dressing nicely, I like taking care of my skin. It makes me feel fresh. To have a workout, take a shower and use great skincare products for both body and face, put on a nice suit and go out and cease the day.All the scents in the M Picaut skincare line are unisex and the products are very effective for men as well as women. I can really recommend men to use these products.
What does your skincare routine look like?
– After a gym session I use Happy Sparkling Body Wash in the shower. For the face I use a few drops of Hydra Miracle Serum and some moisturiser, for exemple Skin Detox Moisturiser. In the evening I use the facial cleanser Glorious Green Foaming Cleanser, a great foaming cleanser with a wonderful scent and makes your skin feel fresh and clean after a long day of work. After that I use the ”Broccoli-Cream”, Skin Detox Moisturiser and Precious Eye Cream which is quickly absorbed into the skin.
Which is your favourite product?
– Actually… I have to pick two. Glorious Green Foaming Cleanser has such a great lemon scent and makes you feel fresh and clean, but Hydra Miracle Serum is also a product that I always keep in my gym bag.
“A facial treatment for the body”
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask – new body product by the multi-awarded Swedish skincare line M Picaut.
Red wine grape seeds and natural salicylic acid from willow are exiting ingredients in M Picaut’s new body product.
– The idea behind our body line is to create like a facial treatment, but for the body.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is one of our ”2-in-1” products that both exfoliates and gives your skin a beauty treatment, says Mette Picaut, founder and CEO at M Picaut.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask is the fourth product in the M Picaut skincare line. Previous products are: shower gel Happy Sparkling Body Wash, body oil Goodness Glow All Over Dry Oil and body lotion Crème de la Crème Body Lotion.
– The concept for our body line is Ecoluxury, premium products loaded with natural ingredients. Our new body exfoliant prepares the skin so that the other body products are better and deeper absorbed into the skin, says Mette Picaut, founder of the many times awarded skincare line made in Sweden.
One of the most exiting ingredients in the body peel mask is extracts from red wine grape seeds.
– My husband Eric, who also works for the company, is from France. This is of course a subtle shout out to him. As far as I know, M Picaut is the first Swedish skincare line that uses grape seeds, which is in line with our vision; to use only to best from Mother Nature and to offer cutting edge products.
Wine grape seeds are rich in anti oxidants, for example vitamin C with it’s anti-ageing properties and vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals. Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask also contains natural salicylic acid from willow.
– I’m completely in love with this ingredient! The natural acids both gentle and extremely gentle, removes old deals skin cells, boosts cellular rejuvenation and gives the skin fresh, smooth and vitalised, says Mette Picaut.
Willow bark has deep cleansing anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for problem prone skin like keratosis polaris (bumpy skin on arms) ans acne. It also strengthens the skins top barrier layer, retains moisture.
– This is really a product that suits many, from teenagers to men and women with mature skin. Basically a unisex product for all ages.
Other ingredients in the body peel mask are calming and soothing aloe vera, anti-bacterial lemon myrtle and M Picuat’s signature ingredient: sea buckthorn, loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask (200 ml) is available with authorised resellers, spas and online stores.
Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask
- body peeling and beauty mask, a 2-in-1 product.
- Anti-age effect på huden med silkeslen yta.
- Suits men and women of all ages.
- Organic ingredients.
- Boosts cellular rejuvenation for a smoother skin.
- Extracts from grape seeds protect from free radicals.
- Deep cleansing natural salicylic acid from willow bark.
- Healing lemon myrtle for mature and blemished skin.
- Take a small amount of Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask and massage onto damp skin.
- Leave the product on the skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- For sensitive skin: dilute the mask with a few drops of water, keep on adding a little water for a milder peeling. Massage lightly and rinse off.
- For a deeper effect: apply mask directly on dry skin. Add water, little by little. Let the mask stay on for a few minutes longer.
- Use: once a week, or as often as your skin may need it, depending on skin type.